MLB® ALL-STAR EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The MLB All-Star Experience Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is an online-only Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins on 6/1/18, at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 6/16/18, at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). There will be two (2) potential winners of the Sweepstakes to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any MLB Entity.
Bonus Entries: For each online entry form and entrant submits, entrant may obtain a bonus entry as follows:
A. Social Share Method: Once per day during the Promotion Period after submitting an online entry form, entrants may obtain a maximum of one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of the number of shares or platforms on which entrant shares on such day, by using the social share buttons on Sweepstakes entry page to share provided copy, social handle tags or hashtags to their personal social media (Twitter or Facebook) accounts. All entry data provided online is provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform. TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
B. Mail-In Method: If entrant does not wish to share Sweepstakes-related materials via entrant’s social media account, entrant may obtain one (1) bonus entry per online entry form submitted by entrant during the Promotion Period (i.e., one (1) mail-in entry for bonus entries is equal to the total number of online entry form entries entrant submits during the Promotion Period) by hand-printing entrant’s first and last name, phone number, birthdate, zip code and a valid email address on a 3”x5” postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: MLB All-Star Experience Sweepstakes, Attn: Entry, 10555 Lids Way, Zionsville, IN 46077. Sponsor will use email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 6/18/18, and received by Sponsor by 6/22/18, to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to.
Limit one (1) online entry form entry and one (1) bonus entry per person, per email address, per day. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any such entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the account of the submitter at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter more than once per day per online entry form entry or once per day per bonus entry method. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than once per day per online entry form entry or once per day per bonus entry method will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor (defined below).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of continental (48) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees of LIDS Sports Group, the MLB Entities (defined below), and each of their respective sponsors, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, and any individual who has been awarded a prize in any promotion sponsored by Lids Sports Group or a MLB Entity in the past twelve (12) months from the start of the Promotion Period are not eligible to participate. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLBAM” or “MLB.com”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. (“MLBP”), The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or around 6/23/18, two (2) potential winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via the e-mail address submitted with their entry. Sponsor and the MLB Entities shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or if the potential winner does not submit required documents and establish eligibility within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Two (2) prizes will be awarded. Two (2) winners will each receive a trip for winner and one (1) guest to the 2018 MLB All-Star Game® presented by Mastercard in Washington D.C.. Each prize includes (a) two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest for the 2018 MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard, (b) roundtrip coach airfare for winner and his/her one (1) guest between a major airport nearest winner’s residence and Washington D.C., (c) a three (3) night hotel stay (one  standard, double occupancy room) for winner and his/her one (1) guest at a hotel in or around Washington, D.C. determined by MLBP at its sole discretion, (d) two (2) tickets for winner and his/her one (1) guest for the MLB All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game, and (e) the opportunity for winner to participate in a “Bat Boy/Girl” on-field experience during the MLB All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game (collectively each, the “prize”). (ARV of each prize = $2,498.) GROUND TRANSPORTATION NOT INCLUDED. The prizes do not include tickets to or for any game, event or exhibition during the 2018 MLB All-Star Week™ other than as specifically set forth herein. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Seat locations at the games shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if winner resides within one hundred (100) miles of Washington, D.C. (and no additional compensation or substitution will be awarded for difference in prize value). Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. If any designated game or any other prize-related activity(s) is canceled or postponed for any reason, travel prize will be awarded less applicable prize-related activity(s) and Sponsor will substitute that activity(s) with an item(s)/activity(s) of comparable or greater value as determined solely by Sponsor. Travel and hotel accommodation restrictions apply. Travel arrangements must be made through MLBP’s agent and on a carrier of MLBP’s choice. Each winner and his/her guest are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including passports and visas (if applicable) prior to travel and must have no impediment to entering the United States. Each winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The exact nature and duration of the on-field Bat Boy/Girl opportunity shall be subject to availability and the rules and regulations of the applicable MLB Entities, and determined by Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities at their sole discretion. Guests of the winners must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age) unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If a guest is a minor, the applicable winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian, or such minor guest’s parent or legal guardian must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such minor in form and substance acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s and the applicable MLB Entities, as applicable, sole discretion. Major League Baseball® game and event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and the applicable Clubs, as applicable, and may be subject to change. Each winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all Major League Baseball and Club stadium rules and regulations relating to the use of Major League Baseball game and/or event tickets and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any such game. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage, natural disaster or any other event or situation outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game tickets awarded as part of the prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition tickets. The prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No assignment, transfer or substitution of the prize (or any portion thereof) will be permitted. A winner may not designate someone else as the winner. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Lids Sports Group may award it to an alternate winner, at its discretion and time permitting. Lids Sports Group and the MLB Entities are not responsible for the inability of any winner to accept the prize for any reason. All expenses on the receipt and use of the prize, including but not limited to ground transportation, all federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. Odds of winning depend on number of total eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per person in the Sweepstakes.
7. GENERAL: With each prize having a value of more than $600, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within two (2) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize (or portion thereof) permitted. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize (or portion thereof) or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize by a winner shall be construed as and signify such winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and the MLB Entities may use such winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Each winner acknowledges that neither Sponsor, the MLB Entities nor their respective agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize (or portion thereof), including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and the MLB Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Promotion Entities or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the potential winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor will disqualify any entrant responsible for the attempt and the Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent of the law.
10.WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 8/10/18 to: MLB All-Star Experience Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 10555 Lids Way, Zionsville, IN 46077. Winner’s list to be available after 6/30/18.
11. SPONSOR: Hat World, Inc., dba LIDS Sports Group, 10555 Lids Way, Zionsville, IN 46077 (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor is sometimes referred to in these rules as “Lids” and “Lids Sports Group.” Copyright © 2018 LIDS Sports Group. All rights reserved
12. Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.